My Sadhana app , updated yesterday is not working!

My Sadhana app , updated yesterday is not working!

15 Answers

Yes, Its not working for me too.. I am unable to login and i tried clicking forgot password but that also gives error.

But thankfully I was able to do my sadhana without logging in.

What error are you getting?

Just a quick tip, I discovered today while they fix it. For anyone who is getting idol mix ups: If we go straight to the temple itself to do any of the rituals, instead of the hut, we should get the right deity. Hope this helps

It's taking too much time to get started! 

oh, Sarika, we met at the Ashram years ago? Is it you? thank you so much, you are very kind, so more people have problems. 

It does not move forward nor backward. 
perhaps they will fix it soon. 🙏😊

Jai Sri Hari, I also had same problem and was given the following steps and the issue was solved, please try most probably it will work:

1) The login issue has been fixed. You can now reset your password by following the steps below:

a) Logout of the app.

b) Kill the app by swiping up.

c) Make sure it is in the latest upgraded version.

d) Tap on Sign-in and click on 'Forgot Password'. You will get a mail with password reset button.

Jai Sri Hari ❤🙏😊

Same here it didn’t update my data and not recognising my profile, but I can still use it.

I think they are working on it. 

Facing the same issue, post updating it my previous data did not appear. When I am trying to do nitya puja Suryanaraynas’ idol appears irrespective of my selection. Even in my sadhana I am getting a timer which restricts me from performing it at my regular time.

Mine un installed and re installed. 

And now works!

I also had the same problem. I had to re login and it forgets my data 🤦🏻‍♀️as well as losing ten days of Sadhana. I relogged in using the forgot password link. 

Facing several issues… during Shiv abhikesham , Surya Dev was placed at the alter ( because yesterday i did Surya vitya puja- buffer is not cleared)

Jai Sri Hari!

If you tap into the palace of the deity you choose (instead of opening the little hut),  it will show the right one and you may do your puja or whatever.  It does not work if you tap into the little hut. I tried it this morning. Hope it works also for you.

My data is lost. Had to reset password. Lag is there. But still could do pooja. 

I had login issue after update. The Team suggested to uninstall and install again. It worked.

Thank you. I did the same and it worked. 

Page 1 / 2
Related Posts

1 year ago

A Beetle’s Life

What's the story of your life?

1 year ago

Surya Namaskar

The technique that manifested my innermost desire

2y ago

A Story of Solitude

Traveling to find the soul of the world

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All