Some random questions on Audible podcast.

I am currently busy listing to Swami's podcast on Gayatri mantra on audible. 

Firstly, I have something to crib about. Lol 

It's in Hindi with no subtitles. Do we have an option to get subs? 

I feel I may miss something important if I don't understand some words, the way it's presented, and that has been true.

Second and finally, can anyone adopt those mudras and mantras? 

Swami spoke about mudras, said when you perform it/them you get connected to the lineage so my basic understanding is only the initiated individual can practice it. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Jai Sri Hari. Happy to help on the meaning of words /parts of there is difficulty.... I doubt there are sub titles available. Second on mantras and mudras- he has given 3 been mantras and 4 mudras to all on Guru Purnima in the last 2 years. So my understanding is those not initiated can also use. He has mentioned the same in the Ancient Science of Mantras as well. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Jai Sri Hari IA,

The one with the intense desire can learn and not look for a quick fix. Guruji has always given us this message of putting efforts rightfully to gain knowledge and attend the Mukhi. Most people just wish for fast solutions and quick results. Our beloved Guruji has already opened all the paths to us via different social media already, it is sad to see the demands for more easy ways out and extra convenience per our needs. 

How about we ask ourselves questions? 

What can I do to be a better devotee?

How can I improve?

What steps am I taking to improve myself?

Am I giving 100% of my time, commitment, and devotion to my Sadhana?

As per your question, you can always read the book "The Hidden Power of Gayatri Mantra" written by our Guruji (in English) it has all the answers you are looking for. If you don't wish to read a book, maybe start learning India's national language (Hindi) so audible may help. It should solve your inconvenience. 

Please take care of yourself. Sending all my love and respect.🙏💓

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *