Swamiji’s interview in today’s BBC Reel

Came across Swamiji’s interview in today’s Featured BBC Reel.

Sharing the link as I thought others might be interested as well.

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p0cqt0yc/mantra-meditation-the-ancient-practise-to-heal-our-minds

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Omg you are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing this! I am in awe😁 Finally we see Him on the BBC! About time🥳

What an amazing interview!!!

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Happy Rakhsha bandhan Swami ji, always keep us in your rakdha and tight bandhan.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Jai ho prabhoo🌺🌺🕉️⚛️👏👏👏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I have just watched Him....The Divine.....

Thanks a lot for sharing the link....🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Wow.. Wowww wowwwww

Thank you so much for sharing Richa 🥰

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you so much for sharing the link Richa ji.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Wowww! 
Thank you so much for sharing this Richa Ji.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you for sharing Richa ji

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Danke schön

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you so much for sharing this reel dear Richa❤️🙏🙏😊 Mind-blowing information 🙏🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you. It was amazing.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Wow. How great was the mantra meditation with Swami Ji on BBC.  Thanks so much, Richa ji for sharing.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you for sharing it! 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *