This is a Satsang-type Question

[Closed]

Someone sent me this question which really made me think. Thought more of you might be interested in pondering upon this... 

What is a small thing that bugs you, but you haven’t taken the time to fix? What can you do today to fix that?

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

My answer: My physical health. It's not a small thing but it's an issue for sure! But, I've already started working on it and will continue doing so. Someday, I'll succeed in bringing that beast under control. 😊

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Physical pain during sadhana.  One in particular keeps cropping up!  Taking a holistic approach starting with diet and exercise to minimize the inflammation response is probably the answer, but sometimes I only have so much will power to expend!  

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

My social anxiety, sometimes I get extremely overwhelmed talking to people. Nowadays I try to view it objectively and tell myself to calm down, but sometimes it can be extremely draining.’

Show 4 comments

Please to comment.

Jai Sri Hari Didi!! Feeling worthy enough to be the best person I can be. I constantly sabotage myself.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

I must the be swami's most undisciplined disciple. Young, cute and charming one too hehe😄😅. 

My indisciple towards spiritual practices irks me. Blame it on work life or maybe my vritti. I want to be more regular. I wish i could fix it fast

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

My insecurity- but then again, it’s not a small issue, not for me. As a teen, it just gets worse, and tbh I don’t know how to fix it. Perhaps be a little confident in what others say I’m good at? Maybe I might be, actually.

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

My excessive love for sweet things and tea😂

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Eating my food at fixed time and not skipping meals.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Not taking life too seriously and enjoying all the beautiful things life offers - living it in present moment awareness.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

My untrained mind, sply around full moon. M trying to be more mindful of that

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Taking my life too seriously and not able to find happiness within 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

My laziness towards physical fitness 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Not getting enlightened until now!🤣😂

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *