What are some famous sayings of saints which you remember?

Like I share one from kabirdaas ji "कहता हूँ , कहि जात हूँ, कहा बजाऊ ढोल । श्वास खाली जात है , तीनो लोक का मोल ।।"

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

A set routine is an absolute bedrock for success - SwamiJi (during lockdown in one of Zoom Satsangs)

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Mere toh Giridhar gopal dusra na koi!! By Saint Meera.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Sri Nimbarka Dinabandhu Suno Pukar Meri,  pathitan mey pathitanath ayo sharan Teri.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Awwal Allah Noor Upaya, Kudrat ke sab bands

Ek Noor te sab jag upjya, kaun bhale ko Mande- "Guru Granth Sahib"

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

"ANEK PUNYACHI JODI..MHANOONI VITTHAL AVADI"..Sant Tukaram

Meaning:

I am able to love and adore the God Viththal, because of all my good and nobel karmas in the past. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *