What can I do to accelerate my spiritual journey towards brightness, peace & happiness?

Today, I accidently crossed my path with your website while looking for some answers through Vedic horoscope ... and was gratefully surprised by the reading given by your Vedic software which, I found very much agreeable to what my actual personality is know to be in the society.

I am a spiritual seeker and looking for right specific actions for moving towards brightness, meaning in life and peace, which passes all understanding

Regards,

Gratefully yours,

Anup

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Dear Anup,

Firstly, welcome to os.me:) So nice to read your question!

"I am a spiritual seeker and looking for right specific actions for moving towards brightness, meaning in life and peace, which passes all understanding"

Well, you are in the best place for this. I would suggest the following:

1. Go through Om Swami's posts and videos. He has gone through all the stages and if you read His memoir you will see that He has attained enlightenment/self-realisation and vision of the Divine

But that's not the only reason why you should check out His books, YouTube videos and posts. I say this mainly because He has committed to truth, compassion, love and is guiding us truthfully with knowledge which is rarely found out there.

2. Use the search bar on os.me to find other members' posts about topics which interest you.

3. Ask questions here for any doubts you may have and the community of which you are now part too, will help you out. You can also help other seekers through your own experiences:)

4. Share your truth (i.e life experiences) through blog posts. If you share your journey, we will get insight and other seekers will be a able to help you too.  Plus it's super easy to write posts:)

5. Enjoy the ride, you are in safe hands here:)

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Dear Anup - Welcome to os.me! Spiritual road like our faces or fingerprints is unique to each one of us. The answer also depends on whether you have just started or have been practicing something spiritual for sometime. So there is no single answer to your question, if you can provide more context then some specific suggestions can be provided.

One thing that would help is spending 15-20 minutes daily on os.me :). Komal has already given some great suggestions on what to read. You can browse through spiritual topics of your choice or as others have suggested, read through these golden nuggets.

Not sure, if you have seen our FAQs that may provide answer to some of your queries. Wishing you the very best in your journey! Keep walking.

Sincerely,
🙏
os.me Team
Live. Love. Laugh. Give.  

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Take a deep dive in all the posts written by Om Swami on osme. Come out anew! 😉

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

hi Anup,

Welcome to os.me! Your question is very timely. When I read that you are looking for right specific actions for moving towards meaningful and peaceful life, I felt that this video may give you simple actionable insights. I found this interview very refreshing. It's author Scott Hass interview and he shares - why be happy?

at 12.01 minute in the video, the interviewer asks a question - Can you give a real life example of how you have practiced acceptance in your life because its not really easy. Did you feel challenged on acceptance in your life? His answer is quite interesting, I loved his point of view. What he shares as an example happens on daily basis but I could never think that practicing acceptance this moment itself brings so much peace and brings me to a new level of understanding of how to deal with the current situation. Do share your thoughts. 

Hope to see more from you on os.me 🙂

Thank you

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I am a spiritual seeker and looking for right specific actions for moving towards brightness, meaning in life and peace, which passes all understanding?

Not a easy question to answer, to get an answer you will have to understand first who you are.

Many people have gone on a quest to find an answer for your question but very few reach the other end. Because this quest is long and a without a strong persistent desire it is difficult to make it to other end. My best wishes are with you.

Jai Shree Hari. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *