What could be the Ten Commandments of Hinduism.

Hinduism is vast and covers all aspects of spiritualism but it’s vastness itself is overwhelming and deters us from studying it. We don’t know where to start. Here if we can can compile something that can be similar to “The Ten Commandments” it will be easy for us to introduce Sanatana Dharma to our future generations.

So please tell in the comments section as to what are the values that you think could make you a good Hindu. Forget the number (ten). Just keep posting the qualities.

”Jai Shri Hari”.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Jai Sri Hari. The greatest strength of Sanatana Dharma is that we never felt the need for commandments. Swami talks in his Bhagwat Gita talks about how Shankara lays out various Vedanta insights as commandments to mimic and reduce the impact of Buddhist ideas on Indian society. The greatest commandment of Sanatana Dharma is simply laid out by Swami. "Discover Your Own Truth" because if you don't your entire life will be based on beliefs and never insights.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

The ten avatars of God. Each avatar carries deep meaning.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *