What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?

What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I would say DO NOT TRY to attain happiness. Instead, reflect on a key truth which is that all life experiences be it good/bad are by their very nature impermanent and transient. Knowing this truth, if you can cultivate an attitude of not clinging to life experiences, what will remain with you will be an unbroken undercurrent of joy. Happiness and unhappiness are like two sides of the same coin, you cannot have just one side. Furthermore, they are superficial like the waves on the surface of the ocean. Joy on the other hand is a state of being that is distinct and has tremendous depth and vitality to it. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Easy-peesy! 

Step 1- Decide on a timeline of 7 days.

Step 2- Identify every incident/ thought pattern that gives you grief 

Step 3- Bring acceptance into your life and learn to ignore the mind a bit

Step 4- In 7 days you would have dropped much of the BS that stands in your way of happiness

Step 5- Keep repeating the above steps as needed

Stay happy and blessed!!

Much love

Anu:) 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Different  ways for different  persons. For me ...

To remain in His bhaav (memorising Divine always) while doing my materialistic duties is the best way to happiness.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Surrender…serve…let go…left life flow.. smile 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

For me,

Being in 

गुरू के शरण मे

भगवान के  स्मरण मे

समाज के करम मे

24×7

Is the guaranteed way of happiness. 😊

Jai Shri Hari 🙏

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I wrote a blog on this, you may find it useful or maybe not. 😎 

https://os.me/short-stories/why-am-i-not-happy/

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *