What makes you feel most empowered??

What makes you feel most empowered??

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Doing any devi sadhana makes me feel very empowered. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Finally realizing that what I was looking for is where I was looking from all along.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I feel most empowered when I'm in dispassion and detachment which mostly arises when I meditate on mortality and our short stay on this planet.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Swamiji and Sri Hari bhgvan ji's presence in my life is the most empowering thing I can think of. Spirituality in it self also is so empowering. It helped me a lot. 🙂 Jai Sri Hari!!! 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

in surrender, in humility, in being self- aham brahmasmi

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Offering my love and support to others and receiving the same from others! 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thinking that my Mother walks with me 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I don't feel that anymore. I did feel it once, I took control of my life and made a positive change. It's done now. After, a realization occurred, that the I-ness has disappeared. Now there is no I or me, so there is no one to empower within, it's just Divine everywhere.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Being selfless, try for greater good, acceptance and surrender, stay connected to ur foundation / your Ishta/ur Guru. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Doing my Karma. If I don't do my work properly or complete I feel something is missing inside me. But when I complete my tasks and sadhana and all karmas I feel more empowered.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *