What were the three seed syllables (beej mantras) shared by Swamiji at Guru Purnima'21?

[Solved]

Hi All,

Jai Shri Hari. Swamiji mentioned in yesterday's (Guru Purnima) discourse that he had shared three seed syllables we can append in front or end of any mantra with everyone during last year's Gurupurnima.

Could you please share those three seed syllables, if you are aware? Or if there is a recording for last year's Guru purnima discourse - please let me know. 

Thanks so much! 

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Om Sri Hari. Please check out the Gayatri Manatra audible offering by Swami. You will get your answer. He made it open there.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Sowmya, such mantras cannot be shared by a disciple. 

Doing so means you are giving away your tapas to others. This is good (giving, not giving away 😀 ) when one has reached a level but generally it hurts seriously if an aspirant does it. 

The post can still be deleted, if you feel like it. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

I must delete this post. Posted it without awareness. Sorry!

Please to comment.

To honour our Vedic tradition, can I request Hittaarth ji to remove/close this query please?

As mentioned by another user, this is imparted by Guru to Shishya.

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *