Which exact method/sadhana/meditation worked miraculously for you to boost mindfulness?

Jai Shree Hari,

It's quite a long time since I have started doing Meditation sincerely. Still, though rare, there comes a moment when situations overpower me completely. All this dhyana, sadhana, thousands of pages of reading, hundreds of hours of video discourses all that just take back seat. I found myself reacting aggressively, taking orders from restless mind without any mindfulness.

Which exact method/sadhana/meditation/step worked miraculously for you to boost mindfulness?

Thank you.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

U r already siddha,u need to tell us.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

https://youtu.be/G4PL55he4Gg please follow dilligently

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Being mindful doesn't mean you won't observe anger arising. You will observe it arise, persist and fall away.

There are no tricks, just tips.

You say you have read many tips. Now practice. Or go tipsy.

Hopefully you practice. Because being tipsy is risky! Especially if you mix 'drink' and 'drive'.

🙏🌸

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

There is not any exact method, just keep trying, learn to stay in present, best practice mindfulness in day to day chores, observe your thoughts and and the thoughts will leave automatically, 

I have tried chanting God's name as much as I can do in a day and learn to be in divine bhav so do as much best as you can and leave the rest to God. 

This tendencies take time to go so don't worry much, I am not sure if this answer will help you or not😊 but all the best

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

What helped me most is Blacklotus app’s “Be Mindful” pack. It’s literally THE BEST 💝
please try it for yourself and see your mindfulness quotient increase by each passing day. 
All the best 🙌

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *