Do Gemstones really work? Why do people wear Gemstones to change their luck?

[Closed]

Please delete this.

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Actually, they do work. I was going through a difficult time, and I put on a moonga stone, based on some relative’s advice. Later, I put on more gemstones and rings based on a local astrologer’s advice. 
One day, I got sick of the whole business and took off all the stones and rings, except the wedding ring.

I felt a lot lighter, as though a huge burden had been lifted. My luck also changed, for the better.

Yes, gemstones do work, but in reverse.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

In my experience, Gemstones absolutely work! No doubt. Use of gemstones has hugely helped me in my Sadhana so far and has also helped clear certain obstacles from my path. However, you should know that there is an entire science behind this and it is very subtle in nature. What I mean is that the effect of wearing a gemstone can seldom be grasped or felt in your body or mind as such. Most people simply wear a gemstone based on its characteristics as described online or because someone suggested it or their astrologer recommended it etc. In most of these cases either there will be no improvements or positive outcomes in their lives and in the worst case it can work against you. What I mean by working against you, is simply that the vibrational energy of that stone is not in harmony with your innate vibrational frequency. When there is disharmony of any kind it will cause a ripple effect through all layers of your system including your gross body, mind and life stituations.

All stones and rocks on earth including gemstones are millions of years old and they have a certain vibrational frequency to it that is so subtle and will act upon your deepest layers first before the gross physical dimension of your body and mind. Also everything in nature is interconnected. In you there is a criss crossing constant flow of energy currents and our ancient seers distinguished different energy threads as different Devas and Asuras to help people make sense of these energy streams and their effect upon us. Just like the earths magnetic field connects with the Sun and other energetic fields in the cosmos, so do all animate and inanimate entities on earth, including gemstones. 

Before you wear a gemstone, it is important for you to cultivate your awareness to become perceptive of these subtle energies that operate within you and without. Key among these subtle energies is the effect of certain planetary forces and how prominent certain planets are in your system. Depending upon which of these forces are prominent, your energy imprints can be affected in positive or negative ways at a given time. Horoscopes can have mistakes in them and that’s why sometimes an astrologers suggestion can lead you astray with gemstones. However, once you can feel the effect of a certain planet within you, you will have perfect clarity. Just like when you are thirsty you know what do do right? No one needs to tell you that you need to consume water. This will be just like that. I have never personally connected with any astrologer but once you are committed to a particular sadhana and you start to invoke the divine with either mantras or via kundalini sadhana of any kind, eventually your own inner awareness will develop where you become internally aware of these different planetary forces in action. Then depending on what the purpose is you will be guided to certain gemstones which can be either kept in your home, or worn on specific fingers for a specific time. It is said that there is an entire map of the cosmos in our fingers and so it is crucial that you know what gemstone to wear in which finger and that too for how long. It’s like a medical prescription. Medications are not to be taken indiscriminately right? If you take the wrong medication for a health problem at best nothing will happen and at worst it can cause new problems! This is just like that.  These stones should be used carefully and only for a certain duration of time.

Also please read the following excerpt from the Autobiography of a yogi. It will also help you!

https://www.crystalclarity.com/autobiography-of-a-yogi-yogananda/chapter-16/

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Please refer to Swamiji s astrology course.

Please to comment.

i had used many expensive gemstones when i was going through tough time in past. It didn't work for me. Luck exists, but i dont believe you will get lucky using gemstones.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *