What happens to seeker after moksha?

[Solved]

I recently read an answer on The question and answer section where one seeker wrote " I want to dissolve in the consciousness" . If one get dissolved in the ultimate consciousness, will 'I' the observer, one who try to reflect on consciousness survives?? As swami ji had said ,drop meets the ocean. Does drop in that ocean remain conscious of the identity "once I was a drop"?? will the uniqueness of the seeker survive or it will wash out?? I know in one video revered Swami ji had touched upon somewhere where he said instead of drop one becomes pearl. But if that so then there should be infinite pearls?

Kabir doha

हम घर जाल्या आपणाँ लिया मुराड़ा हाथि।

अब घर जालौं तास का, जे चलै हमारे साथि॥

Is Kabir ji also saying you have to be ready to burn your identity if you want to join?

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Beautiful answer from Swami sarvapriyanand Ji , Ramkrishna mission 

https://youtu.be/su5ISL8zeSY  

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

https://youtu.be/vSHbe-wGrY4

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa used to say, paraphrasing, "A salt doll went to measure the depth of Ocean. But as it went deeper, it slowly dissolved. Now who will come back and tell the depth of Ocean?" 

That's your answer 🙂

You have to lose yourself to find your self

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

You become unlimited from limited..this question comes from a fear somewhere of death..of losing ones identity..its a jump into the unknown..what lies beyond is for the seeker to experience and no words can do justice to that state of unbounded freedom..

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

I don’t know but I know that no question will matter at all;)

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Swami ji mentioned in memoir at the end na. He felt connected please read that again and you'll get an answer 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

ब्रह्मविद् ब्रह्म एव भवति। one who realised/ experienced the Brahman... becomes the Brahman. In fact there is no ' becoming' but the ' being'... 

In transactional world, externally he seems to be same....eating, talking, working, etc. but abiding with True nature of Sat Chit Anand by default. Just like a actor knows his real identity but playing different roles in the mithya play or drama. 

I have read somewhere, that the people in one village got to know that one woodcutter is Self Realized. They approach him and asked, " What difference you feel before and after Realization? " He answers, " Before it, I was cutting the wood, after it, I am cutting the wood. " But previously I used to consider myself as a woodcutter...... Now I am That. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

I am not sure if the drop goes into the ocean and dissolves, it seems like it is the ocean that goes inside the drop and expands the drop to Infinity.

(Don't ask the Buddhists about Infinity 😛 )

Please to comment.

(Don't ask the Buddhists about Infinity 😛 )

If you do then be prepared to say "But actual Nothingness IS Infinity!" 50 times during your conversation.

Shots fired. 

Please to comment.

The seeker becomes the sought. 

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *