What is the only Word you would use?

Fun Question Time:

Which word would you use if you could only use one for the rest of your life?

My Answer:

I would use the word - Walk

In life, no matter what, we need to keep walking, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Wonderful question! It got me thinking...

My word would be Energy.

Everything in this universe is Energy. We are dysfunctional without Energy. We must work with Energy. My favorite divine (Devi) represents Energy. Ultimately everything (including love, compassion and joy) is simply different forms of Energy! 

PS: Love your word, Rishi. 🙃

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Great question Rishi!

I'd go with 'Alright'

I've always had a soft corner for the world. 

Things didn't go your way? It's alright!

Feeling overwhelmed? It's alright.

At the end, it will be alright. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Fantastic question Rishi. My word would be Thanks. I have realised over time life is simply a set of interconnected events with a few people such as family, friends, and colleagues. Everything we are today is due to the blessings and contributions of those people. I would love to keep expressing my gratitude. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Extremely difficult question I must say, Rishi Ji.  There are so many beautiful words in the world so picking one is a challenge, but I think I would like to choose "OM". I do need to experience OM to reach the energy. 

Loads of love ❤️ 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Sardoodledom

Here’s why:

https://youtu.be/iBd1gFDfwnA

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

राम। राम। राम। राम। राम। 

Because Lord Siva who is the greatest jnani and vairagi,  vowed to do Rama smaranam. In Vishnu sahastranam also, it has been mentioned that uttering "Ram" Is equivalent to sahastranama. 😊🙏

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I would utter only HIS Name for the rest of my life if I have to! ❤️❤️❤️

His beautiful name is everything to me 🥲🙏🏻

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Only One :

GOVIND (गोविंद)

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

good one.

aham brahmasmi.  

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I have 2 words-

1. Maa

2. Swami

For all instances of whining, angry, sad, happy, smiling, moody etc etc.... poor them have a lot to bear! 😂

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

JAGADAMBA

The essence of the Universe.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I guess i would just say hmmm if that counts because I can sound it out in different ways to mean different things. If it does not count maybe I would just stick to saying Shiva.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I pick to Two - Read and Run !

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

RAMA! 

(Because this one name is equivalent to one thousand divine names! Courtesy: Sadhana App) 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *