.we learnt in class 9 English grammar class to make format of Bio data for job interview ! Never knew these skills would be used later in life with all flowery adjectives ever read to choose a suitable Prospective life partner! With smart phones having app stores marriage bio data formats are available in different languages ,Hindi ,English as well as regional, but 20 years back there was nothing to cheat from so u needed a crisp crinkle free white good quality paper with without spelling mistakes decent typed Resume with following details..
2) date of birth… ….. 3) place of birth.
4) cast and subcast* ( gotra)….
5) educational back ground.
7) hight in cms 8) weight in kgs..
9) Fathers name profession and work adress 10) Mother whos pious lady s above detais 11) working status and annual salary …12) maternal uncles…subcast and profession 13) Paternal grand mothers ..premarriage village and sub cast so it doesn’t coincside ! 14) Manglik Dosh..
15)Diet prefrence 16)Sister..education, marital status and age …17) Brother.. how many and what they do 18) contact information..
19) R.s.p.v if above information suits u we can talk on phone no..
Xccccccvvvvvvvvv The adds in news paper matrimonial sights now usually mention how the marriage candidate is very handsome ( very beautiful) ,very Fair ,Very cultured,Very decent ,Convent educated ,Decent English speaking, High profile ,child of Father owning 4 bhk bunglaw, Clean shaven boys or long curly haired girl! I always heard Marriage is ” Ddo aatmaao kaa millan” but real life says it first the physics ,then may be the chemistry and bilogy! So now that my biodata was ready it was time to select our chosen matrimonial add and start a correspondence
More of this in following posts!