As we know its been in the scripture that Transition time b/w night to day i.e. the time you can’t define it as a day or night is of great importance to realize many things in our life. Just like this there was a time when I took the exams and results were yet to come, in those moments it was neither a success nor a failure. I wrote this poem in those couple of moments and realized that Transition periods just like b/w day & night and night & day, we can easily grasp life with a calm mind and discover and reinvent ourselves.
“When it seems what has defined you for so long, no longer defines you;
When the moments you are living in, seems awkward and unfamiliar to you;
When your inner voice does not clearly talk, it just whispers;
When your brain hangs and you are not willing to reboot it;
When you can tell only one difference b/w sleep and waking up is ‘open eyes’;
When each day passes by and you feel frozen;
When you see life has flipped a coin, you do not understand you win or lose;
When you do not want a way out, want a way through;
With time eventually you see a way through and
Find yourself cleaning that mirror to see yourself again.”
The change can be anything!
Mine is; being a hardcore sweet tooth, I would like to change the direct proportionality between eating sweets and gaining weight 🤣
If possible I would like each of us to have one experience, where we experience the interconnectedness between all of us, and divine/nature.
That would make all of us more mindful of our actions, and hopefully create a increased desire to realize oneself/ see God.
Jai Sri Hari!
Jai Shri Hari!
1. How to prepare my mind and body for a deep sleep and wake up energetic the next day?
2. How to reduce the sleeping hours to focus more on spiritual practices?
3. How to wake up early without using an alarm when you have slept late due to some unavoidable circumstances (like had a heavy dinner or used digital gadgets at the late night)?
4. How to make it a consistent habit?
Har Har Mahadev!
Edit: As I am not a premium member, I am very sorry that I can't read your answers in the comments. So, please I request you to answer in the reply section. Thank you.
Can anyone give me the answers written in the comment section?
😊 I think they are good questions btw
1. Take yourself to a sweet place emotionally before going to sleep. Think of your Ishta with immense love.
2. I think this is a mind question. Our body takes the amount of sleep it needs. But mind always tells stories about time we are sleeping. You want a well rested body to function, right!?
3. Decide that you want to do it. Then just do it.
4. Just do it . One day at a time till it becomes a habit.
Updated: The Zoom Link for Write to Mindfulness workshop will be updated here on November 25, 2022.
The link for Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 827 8023 1655
Best wishes for a successful work shop Medha.
It is not related to spirituality but the game is simple yet so awesome, I HAVE to ask my osdotme family 😀 . It is getting viral but if you haven't tried it, try here:
Yes, I play it almost every day.
And here is an article, which shares the first word guesses which can get you to answer faster.
ps: And it became popular so quickly that New York Times acquired them and now it is available at -https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
Tat Tvam Ayi - It means You're That Mother!
That quote is actually three names from the Lalita Sahasranamam (Names 425-426-427 and 907). It's a reference to the Divine Mother. Whenever I read or chant that, my eyes well up. And, I instantly feel the presence of Devi in me. It feels so magical that it almost reformed my life. Why? I don't know! 🙃 Perhaps, it reminds me of Devi's generous shower of Grace on me?! 🤔