Om Swami is a revered monk who has touched the lives of millions of people around the world. He is an international author of fourteen books on meditation, mantras, spirituality, and wellness. Om Swami is also the famed author of national bestsellers If Truth Be Told and Kundalini — An Untold Story. He practiced astrology for several years before deciding that it was possible to go beyond astrology by tapping into your higher states of consciousness. And yet, somewhere it is important to know astrology to rise above it.
You have the rare opportunity to learn astrology directly from Om Swami himself. We have limited spots left. Special discount ends this week.
- Bangalore. Jan 11 – 12. English. Only 19 (out of 350) spots left.
- Delhi Camp. Jan 18 – 19, 2020. Hindi. Only 24 (out of 350) spots left.
- Use “eight” (without quotes) to get an exclusive discount of Rs. 800.
We invite you for two days of fun and learning.
A message from Om Swami
I believe that astrology doesn’t really predict or change the course of your life. After studying all the major and classical texts on astrology, after learning and practicing it for years, I even turned my own horoscope to ashes (I wrote about it in my memoir). The only reason I had that courage was because I understood the art and (quasi) science of astrology. I feel it would do anyone good to know the theory and practice of astrology. In fact, your knowledge of Sanatana dharma is incomplete without an understanding of astrology. After all, astrology is vedanga, one of the six limbs of the Vedic tradition. Vedas and puranas are replete with hymns of these stars.
Astrology is a vidya anyone should be able to learn and not be limited to a few astrologers, most of whom practice it for a living and therefore carry an inherent bias.
My view is if I can share with you the framework of astrology and remove the veil of mystique that surrounds it, you will then be empowered in unimaginable ways.
What will you learn in two days
There will be eight hours of discourses plus two hours of Q & A in two days during which, you will learn, how to:
- Read and interpret a horoscope.
- Read and use the panchangam. (I consult the panchangam for all my sadhanas).
- Gather and understand the planetary positions in the context of your zodiac.
- Find out various dashas, interpret them and the truth of shani’s sadesati or dhaiya.
- Know the truth of manglik, kala-sarpa and other so-called “doshas”.
- Analyze and predict various charts in astrology (and why it doesn’t really matter).
- The truth of gemstones and other upayas (remedies).
- The science beyond astrology.
I will also cover a brief history of astrology and why all the seers and sages of the past practiced it. I will touch upon astrology’s place in the Vedic tradition. But, mostly, my goal is that by the time you finish this course you will have enough (though basic) understanding of this science to read and interpret astrological charts. It will only be Vedic astrology and the charts will be drawn in the north Indian style.
The essence of what I learned working as a sadhak and an astrologer with my own years of study (and practice), I’ll be imparting in two days.
- Bangalore camp. Jan 11 – 12, 2020. Only in English. Venue: Sathya Sai Samskruta Sadanam.
- Delhi camp. Jan 18 – 19, 2020. Only in Hindi. Venue: India Habitat Center. Stein Auditorium.
- Virtual access to these camps can be purchased separately. It will be available for viewing from 1-Mar, 2020. You will have access for two years and be able to view the camp at your own pace.
- There are limited spots for the Delhi and Bangalore camps. All spots are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We are unable to issue any refunds. So, please think through before booking your spot(s).
- You’ll need to print your horoscope from here in advance and have it handy because in the actual event, I’ll be showing you how to read your horoscope, so everyone will need to have it printed in the same format. You can generate your free horoscope here.
- For any questions regarding this event, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will need you to take the pledge of truth before the event saying you will not use this knowledge to misguide anyone or create fear in other people. (It’s going to be a serious and binding moral contract).
- Prior registration is compulsory to get the discounted pricing. Entry at the venue is restricted for confirmed participants only.
- See the event you are interested in attending from the table below.
- Enter the number of spots you would like to book in the quantity field. (The payment button will be visible once you enter the quantity.) Enter 1 in quantity if you are just booking for one person.
- Use “eight” (without quotes) to get a discount of Rs. 800.
- Choose if you would like virtual access as well for later viewing.
- Scroll down to review your order.
- Click on the Place order button and wait for a few seconds for the payment box to appear.
- Finish the payment. All Indian cards (incl RuPay) and international cards accepted. Netbanking too.
- Your spot is confirmed once the payment is through.
- We’ll be in touch via email with you with more details by 15-Dec.
Select Your Camp