After sharing her thoughts on Lust, Sadhvi Vrinda takes us through the highs and lows of anger. She shares how it affects our day to day activities and the root cause behind it. Here are a few key points of the session:
1. The cause and effect of anger on us and the people around us.
2. A few tips for tackling anger.
3. Difference between frustration and anger.
4. Mindfulness as a key to tackle this emotion.
5. Role of understanding in managing one’s anger
6. Visualization exercise on anger and Pranayama.
7. Om chanting and Kirtan.
Your kindness is deeply appreciated.Don't leave empty-handed, consider contributing.
It's a good thing to do today.