What is the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction is a theory that states that positive ideas attract favorable events in one’s life, whilst negative thoughts attract negative outcomes. It is founded on the idea that ideas are a kind of energy, and that positive energy attracts success in all aspects of life, including health, finances, and relationships. These ‘Law of Attraction’ quotes give you deeper insights if you plan to apply the theory in your life.
Whatever you feel strongly about, you will attract. For anything you have an emotion for, you will attract it in your life. You hate something strongly, that is all you will get. You love something strongly, that is all you will notice. If you hate people you do not want in your life, time and again, they are the ones you will encounter at every nook and turn of your life. You have as much chance of attracting something you hate as things you love.Source: How to Attract
How does the law of attraction work?
When it comes to the law of attraction, it doesn’t say you have to stop doing what you’re doing. If you just concentrate on one thing or want to fulfill any desire in your life. Make sure you focus on only one thing at a time.
In a party, where everyone is loudly talking over each other while music blares in the background, simply shatter a glass with a loud report (just a figurative suggestion, you don’t have to act on it) on the ground and you’ll instantly have everyone’s attention. That’s how mind works: nothing attracts it as instantly as fear does. The day you learn to direct this attention towards the goodness around you, at the positive aspects of your existence, you will no longer attract the wrong people in your life. That happens when our own limiting self-beliefs (along with a lack of selfless living) propel us to seek our happiness from others.Source: How not to attract
What does it mean to not accept defeat?
To make any task successful, ask yourself how to accomplish the task instead of saying you can’t do it in the first place. To accept and not accept the defeat is completely in your hands.
Below are some chosen law of attraction quotes that are deeply inspiring to build your practice.
Law of Attraction Quotes
1. “Everything we are is the outcome of our thoughts.” ~Buddha
2. “Everything you desire is waiting for you to ask for it. Everything you desire is also drawn to you. You must, however, take action to obtain it.” Canfield, Jack
3. “Be optimistic in your ideas since your thoughts become your words. Maintain a positive attitude since your words become your actions. Maintain a positive attitude since your actions become habits. Maintain a happy mindset since your habits become your values. Maintain an optimistic outlook on life since your values determine your fate.” ~Gandhi
4. “It’s critical that you enjoy yourself. Because this happy emotion sends out a signal to the cosmos, which begins to attract more of the same to you. As a result, the more you can feel good, the more you will attract things that make you feel good, and this will continue to lift you higher and higher.” – Joe Vitale.
5. “A person is defined by what he or she thinks about during the day.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
6. “Your imagination is a sneak peek at what life has in store.” Albert Einstein.
7. “Every second of your day is an opportunity to transform your life because you can change how you feel at any time.” Rhonda Byrne.
8. “Whether you believe you can or believe you can’t, you are correct in any case.” Henry Ford.
9. Walt Whitman said, “Nothing external to me has any influence over me.”
10. “Happiness is a journey, not a destination. It’s a way of life.” Burton Hills.
11. “If you are a real flower, bees will be attracted to you automatically because you’re willing to give them what they need.” Om Swami
12. “If you are just living for yourself, it is amateurish to even try the Law of Attraction, a little too ambitious to expect that Nature will give you anything just because you are asking for it.”
13. “When our attention shifts from worrying about ourselves to adding value to the lives of those around us and serving a greater cause, our inherent goodness rises to the surface. All becomes possible then.” Om Swami
14. “Lasting attraction is based on truth. If you are a real flower, butterflies will come to you automatically. Truth attracts.” Source: How to attract.