Hello readers, today I will tell you some amazing facts, which you will be surprised to hear.
1. Meghalaya village has won the Guinness world record title for the wettest place on Earth, with about 11,873 milliliters of rain annually. The monsoon season lasts six months here.
2. Chenab Bridge is the highest rail bridge in the world. The jaw-dropping bridge spanning the Chenab river in Jammu is 1,178 feet above the water.
3. There is a temple in Rajasthan dedicated to rats. Thousands of rats call the temple home, making it one of the country’s most unique attractions. Many pilgrims visit the temple every year on their own religious journeys.
4. The popular game “Snakes and Ladders” originated in India. It was first created to teach morals and lessons about karma in a way that young children would understand and remember.
5. India was the first country to mine diamonds. From the 4th century BC for around 1,000 years, India was the only source of diamonds in the world. The original diamonds were found in the Krishna River Delta.
I will keep sharing such facts with you all ….. 😇😇