THALAIVII – is the name, means a revolutionary female leader.
Just for reference in future, here I jot down my personal take aways from this biopic.
1. We, the so called common man or JANATA (जनता ), are indeed no more than this.
The janata get to know only what and how much is served via various medium of communication. Be it any public person of any field – political, religious, sports, entertainment or even spiritual – Janata has limited options to know them in and out. Our opinion has a shallow base. Its only and only their innermost circle who actually knows them and its limited to a few people.
2. Politics may be a notorious / bad word in general, but not so for a courageously genuine person.
3. Its sheer waste of time and energy to seriously indulge in any discussion on any public personality. None of us know what’s going on behind the curtain. Reading a book is a better option.
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGES, TALKS, and DECISIONS ARE COMMUNICATED IN MOST HUMBLE AND DELICATE TONES, IN MINIMUM WORDS.
Here, perhaps its the magic of pen of dialogue writer of the bio pic. Yet, it seems to me that in real life as well, the high level, important discussions carry minimum words.
5. To be an important part of any group, one need to make space into the inner most circle.
Else you are just JANATA.
Swamiji, please please make me worthy, and help me help myself to get that worthiness that you accommodate me in your inner circle.