Basil and peanut chutney
A dip which is made up of basil and peanuts is relished by adults as well as kids. It is easy to make and one must try it. Everybody loves it because of it unique flavour and colour.
Basil leaves -15g
Peanut – 15g
Roasted and unshelled Whole Bengal gram (Bhuna hoya channa) – 10g
Pistachio – 2-3
Curd – 40 – 50g
Green chillies – 2
Garlic – 2 cloves
Ginger – 1 small piece
Salt to taste
1. Roast peanut in a pan. Rub it gently between the palms and skin will peel off. Blow off the skin till only peanuts are left.
2. Grind Peanut, Bengal gram, pistachios into a fine powder.
3. Grind basil leaves, garlic, green chillies and ginger using a small quantity of curd.
4. Add salt. Mix them together.
5. Serve with puffed bread or any other snacks like samosa, pizza, kachori, pasta, penne etc.