This post is on behalf of the entire Om Parivaar.
Swami ji, how to put our gratitude in words? If I wished I had a vocabulary strong enough for that, would it even suffice? Yet, I will try because it is imperative to thank you for all the Vardaans you have bestowed us with, for the past few days. I am limiting this list to the past week of miracles, otherwise the blog would exhaust its word count. Although that would be a miracle in itself, osme blogs abandoning the chase of minimum word count, total surrender! Anyway!
Without further ado:
- Thank you for giving us darshan everyday for the nine days of the Chaitra Navratri.
- Thank you for rendering us worthy of undertaking hawan with you, for all the nine days!
- Thank you for those special morning satsangs in between.
- Special thanks for the Ram Navami satsang where we heard the leela of Bhagwan’s birth by your Shrimukh itself. Oh Lord!
- Thank you for making the hawan-vidhi so simple and accessible for us all.
- Thank you for guiding us with unparalleled love and patience.
- Thank you for making the hawan accessible to everyone via live streaming.
- NO WORDS FOR THE UTTER GRATITUDE WE FEEL FOR LETTING US DO THE LALITA SAHASRANAMA HOMAM WITH YOU. OH LORD! THIS HAS BEEN THE BLESSING OF A LIFETIME!
- Last but not the least, thank you for bearing with us even though we disappointed you with our indiscipline.
You have been so kind Bhagwan! You scold us for our own good and then all that motherly compassion overpowers you and you start with the pampering after a while, कि कहीं बेचारे बच्चों को ज़्यादा तो नहीं डांट दिया!
If it wasn’t our Mother Divine in You, then who was it to allow devotees to enter the garbha-griha!
No one is like You, करुणासागर! My cup runneth over!
Thank You for considering us worthy of being with You.
I Love You. We Love You. ❤️
Jai Sri Hari!
PS: How could I forget to say this! Thank you giving us this family, Swami ji!