Hello everyone, I am writing this post because the one who should have written this a long time ago has not written it yet.
Beyond The Gloomy Skies is a fiction novel whose co-author is one of the members of our community – Vedant Ranadive (@veda) (If you have read his poems, you know how heart touching they are) I told him many times to write a post about it as there are many people here who genuinely love reading books, who will enjoy reading it. But he didn’t do that.
Amazon description of book : Join the heart-warming, transformative journey of Rudra, a young boy, whose life is shattered when he loses his parents but he learns the process of healing with the simplest of virtues of love, acceptance and gratitude. In his fast-paced life, he learns to slow down, gain strength and face life head-on. But it is easier said than done, isn’t it? This journey is filled with trials, tribulations and small but significant victories and re-inforces the need for a safe and healthy space for all. In the time of digital awakening towards mental well-being, Rudra learns to walk on a better path with timely guidance.
Now a few days ago he shared some information about a review competition about his book, so paraphrasing his message :
*Rules and Regulations/ Guidelines*
_Book – Beyond The Gloomy Skies (Fiction)_
1) *NO ENTERY FEES.*
Only Book has to be purchased to participate ( To Buy The Book Links are Mentioned Below)
2) The Review should be in English language.
3) Each review should be of 500-750 words. The review should be given a suitable title.
4) The review should be written in document format and attached to the form that will be provided after the registration is confirmed.
Last date of registration with proof purchase of the book is on 28/02/2022.
5) Participants shall note that the final book reviews submitted by them will be checked on online software for any type of Plagiarism hence the review should be original and not copied from any of the offline/online sources.
6) Any review containing slang/ unparliamentary language will be disqualified.
7) No members of Team IMPACKT ® or their family members/relatives can participate in this competition as a measure to avoid any bias.
*Special Note- The Review Write up can also include A Poetry or A Snippet about What Personally Appealed To You In This Book.*
All the best 👍
So that was a post written solely for a very nice friend. See you soon. Take care.