Continued from Part I
C-Prabhu: But are u able to see the contradiction in your own statement ?
One place you telling me to read the book
another place you are telling that you are telling that you will not get bookinsh knowledge not appealing to you.
Things which you wont follow but expecting others to follow
C-Prabhu: I am requesting you to read once GITA…will you read or not???
C-Prabhu: I will come and give
C-Prabhu: Dont fear i will change your following…my aim is not change anyones path BUT to enhance 🙏
If you feel so
C-Prabhu: And dont deviate from standard sastra…thats real meaning of SANATANA…meaning ETERNAL
Me: I have read Srimad Bhagavad Gita Prabhu ji! I am already guided by a realized master Prabhu ji! Thanks for your inputs. (Dear readers, here I was actually not truthful! I have never read the full Srimad Bhagavad Gita. I have however gone through the full series of discourses by Swamiji on Srimad Bhagavad Gita.)
C-Prabhu: But where its mention in gita?..when i am asking no reply from your side
C-Prabhu: (Refering to the sloka: kāmais tais tair hṛta-jñānāḥ ……)
C-Prabhu: Whats is ur understanding
C-Prabhu: So clearly Krishna condemned but u r promoting and telling others to follow
Me: Prabhu ji! I don’t want to win arguments. When I say I am following a spiritual master, you should respect that.
C-Prabhu: I can’t understand …why i am so attached to you
Me: It’s your kindness Prabhu ji!😊
C-Prabhu: But you are not allowing me to express😞 and SAVE you
C-Prabhu: Problem is inferiority complex?isn’t
C-Prabhu: I am right ..u r wrong…is that the tone hurts you?
C-Prabhu: We are open to all faiths including Christianity and Islam and atheist
C-Prabhu: But we give due respect
C-Prabhu: Not all respects
Me: Prabhu ji, you simply have no idea who Swamiji is. I have already surrendered to my Gurudev and Sri Hari! Wish you all the best! I will no longer reply. Jai Sri Hari! 🙏🙏🙏🌹
(I was removed from that particular WhatsApp group subsequently! I felt so relieved!)
- Never indulge in any arguments. There is no charm in winning an argument, that too related to Sri Hari!
- Never share anything spiritual to a person not interested in these matters. And if someone is following a ‘path’, let him or her continue on that path.
- Swamiji said in one of His discourses not to defend Him if we love Him truly. (While I was not defending, I was sadden by some of the comments made by C-Prabhu ji.)
- In spite of all these, my heart is still full of love and compassion to C-Prabhu ji. At least, he is walking on a ‘path’.
- Moreover, I have great respect for Srila Prabhupada Maharaj ji. His society is doing great works around the world. Many times, we should go by what someone is doing rather that what he or she is saying.
- My knowledge on scriptures is too little and bookish! Moreover, little learning is dangerous! So, better to keep mum when someone quotes scriptures! 🙂
One thing I discovered for sure is that, I may not be a perfect disciple of Swamiji, but it is certain that my faith in Swamiji is unbreakable! It’s too deep rooted now! It took nearly eight years! I love Swamiji, and I have surrendered to Him! Sometimes I even feel that this is good enough for me, and I don’t need to study any scriptures! 😀
I believe that I have learnt a lesson for my life! I am never going to get indulged in any kind of arguments! However that does not mean that I would keep silent if someone utters bad things about my Guru in my direct presence. I shall very politely and gently take a stand, and respond to it without hurting other’s sentiments, and then move ahead. Jai Sri Hari! 🙏🌹