The news is heartbreaking right now. You know what I am referring to. So much so that I don’t want to type it out.
So, what do we do?
Sit still. Get depressed. Feel helpless.
If there ever was a time to become a beacon of positivity and hope, this is it. If there was ever a time to be a source of laughter and comfort, this is it. If there ever was a time to start living His teachings, it is now.
What does this mean?
Let’s work on ourselves. Let’s go that extra mile. Let’s give it our all in whatever we are doing.
- If we are running a business, let’s clock in those extra hours, so that we can scale and hire those who have been laid off
- If we are studying for our exams, let’s go and ace them, so that we can be that source of inspiration for others who are getting waylaid
- If we are writing, let’s write our best verses yet, so that others reading it carry those words with them
- If we are managing a home, let’s do it with that extra ounce of compassion so that our neighbors feel it and their neighbors feel it
- If we are praying let’s put in that much more so that He cannot help but listen
As a community that has received so much from Him, now is the time to become a beacon of His teachings. To cast aside any doubts, any apprehensions, any fears and anything else holding us back.
It is our moral imperative.