– Mirabai was a famous Rajasthani Saint. This Title is taken from her one of its poetry.
– Concentrate on the words Dusro Na Koi
– Except Jagadguru Krishna (कृष्णम वनदे जगदगुरूम) no one live with us all the time and no one become so near like him.
– Atleast we should always think in mind that Only Krishna is ours. Thus is absolute minimum. (कम से कम हमको ये मान लेना चाहिए कि एक भगवान के सिवाय कोई अपना नही, सिर्फ वही एक मेरे है)
– if we always have this thought in mind then there is no sorrow (दुःख) which can settle in our life.
And we will be happy in our life inspire of facing several difficulties in present.
P.S. :- Earlier posts which are written on Compilation of Thoughts and Stories of Swamiji posts of Mine I have deleted, as I have received mail from osdotme team that it would face copyright issues.
Alas , sry for that. No Problem ! दूसरो न कोई 😁।
P.P.S. :- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
( Courtesy :- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring from The Lord of the Rings)
Until next post……