Done chuckling at the comic? On to a self-improvement challenge now.
Can you narrow down your resolution?
- Make a list of all the things you desire from life. Don’t worry if it spans across pages!
- Now, prioritize them in the order of most preferred to the least expected.
- Next, write down the topmost desire on a post-it note.
- Put the post-it on your fridge or someplace you see often.
- Store the wishlist document (electronic or otherwise) safely. You’ll need it next December!
- Finally, focus on that one goal for an entire year. If possible, don’t move to the next desire until working on this goal becomes a habit.
Why does this work?
When you focus on one goal at a time, you remain committed. A decluttered and committed mind can manifest magic in this world!
Signing off until next time,
Your Inspirational Guru @ GuruToons.com