I started the series – A Better Version of You – to share my ideas with you. However, I ran out of motivation (for reasons I don’t wish to reveal).
Now that I’ve been interacting (hyperactively) with many of you on the Q&A forum, I realized one big thing. I’m not the only one struggling with physical fitness. Many of us have been going through that challenge.
Considering the number of us sailing the same boat, I had a new wave of motivation. And, I also had a brainwave…
What do you all think of a fitness boot camp? We can all work together to get fit together?
As Swami said in his latest post, there’s nothing that demands a higher priority than our physical health.
Are you ready for it? If yes, then here’s how we can do it…
- From time to time, I’ll write about one small fitness goal.
- All of us, including me, will work on it.
- You have 1-2 weeks to implement that goal.
- When done, you can leave a comment on my post saying “DONE”. (I’ll write DONE too.)
- As soon as I see at least five “DONE” comments on my post, I’ll share the next goal.
Since I’ve already written about it in the past, we can start our fitness journey with Drinking Water. You can read my earlier post by clicking here: Water. Nevertheless, let me convert that into a goal here.
This time’s goal: Identify how much water your body needs. If you can’t figure that out, at least make it a habit to drink 8 glasses a day.
Recalling the logistics:
- When I see at least five ‘DONE’ comments on this post (including mine), I’ll share the next fitness goal.
- If you have questions, please ask them in the Q&A forum. The entire community, including me, will answer them there for you.
Let’s wish all of us good luck on our physical fitness journey!