Sastang Pranam Swamiji at your lotus feet.
I know, today is Sunday and everyone is busy with their leisurely time and have a million things to tick in the ‘To-do’ list. But if time permits, plz have a glance at the Mulla jokes.
- Mulla Nasrudin was looking over greeting cards.
The salesman said, ”Here’s a nice one – ”TO THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED.”
”WONDERFUL,” said Nasrudin. ”I WILL TAKE SIX.😝😝😝”
- ”Did you know I am a hero?” said Mulla Nasrudin to his friends in the teahouse.
”How come you’re a hero?” asked someone.
”Well, it was my girlfriend’s birthday,” said the Mulla, ”and she said if I ever brought her a gift she
would just drop dead in sheer joy. So, I DIDN’T BUY HER ANY AND SAVED HER LIFE.🤪🤪🤪”
- A psychiatrist once asked his patient, Mulla Nasrudin, if the latter suffered from fantasies of self-importance.
”NO,” replied the Mulla, ”ON THE CONTRARY, I THINK OF MYSELF AS MUCH LESS
THAN I REALLY AM🤣🤣🤣.”
- ”We want a responsible man for this job,” said the employer to the applicant, Mulla Nasrudin.
”Well, I guess I am just your man,” said Nasrudin.
”NO MATTER WHERE I WORKED, WHENEVER ANYTHING WENT WRONG, THEY TOLD ME I
WAS RESPONSIBLE, Sir.😉😉😉”
- Mulla Nasrudin, visiting India, was told he should by all means go on a tiger hunt before returning to
”It’s easy,” he was assured. ”You simply tie a bleating goat in a thicket as night comes on. The cries
of the animal will attract a tiger. You are up in a nearby tree. When the tiger arrives, aim your gun
between his eyes and blast away.”
When the Mulla returned from the hunt he was asked how he made out. ”No luck at all,” said
”Those tigers are altogether too clever for me. THEY TRAVEL IN PAIRS, AND EACH ONE CLOSES
AN EYE. SO, OF COURSE, I MISSED THEM EVERY TIME AS I COULD NEVER SEE THE TWO EYES OF THE SAME BIG CAT.😝😝😝”
- ”I see you keep copies of all the letters you write to your wife. Do you do that to avoid repeating
yourself?” one friend asked Mulla Nasrudin.
”NO,” said Nasrudin, ”TO AVOID CONTRADICTING MYSELF.😂😂😂”
- Mulla Nasrudin’s servant rushed into the room and cried, ”Hurry your husband is lying unconscious
in the hall beside a large round box with a piece of paper clutched in his hand.”
”HOW EXCITING,” said Mulla Nasrudin’s wife, ”MY FUR COAT HAS COME😛😛😛.”
- Mulla Nasrudin trying to pull his car out of a parking space banged into the car ahead. Then he
backed into the car behind. Finally, after pulling into the street, he hit a beer truck. When the police
arrived, the patrolman said, ”Let’s see your licence, Sir.”
”DON’T BE SILLY,” said Nasrudin. ”WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD GIVE ME A LICENCE?😁😁😁”
- The barber asked Mulla Nasrudin, ”How did you lose your hair, Mulla?”
”Worry,” said Nasrudin.
”What did you worry about?” asked the barber.
”ABOUT LOSING MY HAIR,😆😆😆” said Nasrudin.
- ”You sure look depressed,” a fellow said to Mulla Nasrudin. ”What’s the trouble?”
”Well,” said the Mulla, ”you remember my aunt who just died. I was the one who had her confined to
the mental hospital for the last five years of her life.
When she died, she left me all her money. NOW I HAVE GOT TO PROVE THAT SHE WAS OF
SOUND MIND WHEN SHE MADE HER WILL SIX WEEKS AGO😂😂😂.”
- ”My grandfather,” bragged one fellow in the teahouse, ’lived to be ninety-nine and never used
”WELL,” said Mulla Nasrudin, ”LOTS OF PEOPLE WOULD RATHER DRINK FROM THE BOTTLE.🤣🤣🤣”
- It was after the intermission at the theater, and Mulla Nasrudin and his wife were returning to their
”Did I step on your feet as I went out?” the Mulla asked a man at the end of the row.
”You certainly did,” said the man awaiting an apology.
Mulla Nasrudin turned to his wife, ”IT’S ALL RIGHT, DARLING,” he said. ”THIS IS OUR ROW.🤦🤦🤦”
- A patrolman was about to write a speeding ticket, when a woman in the back seat began shouting
at Mulla Nasrudin, ”There! I told you to watch out. But you kept right on. Getting out of line, not
blowing your horn, passing stop streets, speeding, and everything else. Didn’t I tell you, you’d get
caught? Didn’t I? Didn’t I?”
”Who is that woman?” the patrolman asked.
”My wife,” said the Mulla.
”DRIVE ON,” the patrolman said. ”YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH.🙆🙆🙆”
- One Thursday night, Mulla Nasrudin came home to supper. His wife served him baked beans. He
threw his plate of beans against the wall and shouted, ”I hate baked beans.”
’Mulla, I can’t figure you out,” his wife said,
”MONDAY NIGHT YOU LIKED BAKED BEANS, TUESDAY NIGHT YOU LIKED BAKED BEANS,
WEDNESDAY NIGHT YOU LIKED BAKED BEANS AND NOW, ALL OF A SUDDEN, ON
THURSDAY NIGHT, YOU SAY YOU HATE BAKED BEANS.🤛🤛🤛”
- ”Mulla,” said a friend, ”I have been reading all those reports about cigarettes. Do you really think
that cigarette smoking will shorten your days?”
”I CERTAINLY DO,” said Mulla Nasrudin. I TRIED TO STOP SMOKING LAST SUMMER AND EACH
OF MY DAYS SEEMED AS LONG AS A MONTH.🤭🤭🤭”
Thank you all and especially Mulla for entertaining us! Have a happy Sunday and gather courage to face Monday😜!