There is a place where all things begin, the place of pure energy that simply “is”. Everything has come out of it, everything is part of it and everything is that. Upanishads call It ‘Brahman’. Sages call that Source, Spirit, Whole, Existence! We are all part of it.
Scientifically it was defined as the “The Divine Matrix” by Max Planck in 1944. Gregg Braden’s book describes this matrix closely in his book – “The Divine Matrix”. He is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, scientist, educator and pioneer in the emerging paradigm bridging science, social policy and human potential. He was born in United States in 1954.
The book is divided into 3 major parts:
- Discovering the Divine Matrix: the mystery that connects all things
- The bridge between imagination and reality: how the divine matrix works
- Messages from the Divine Matrix: living, loving and healing in quantum awareness
Below are some excerpts from the book:
- The DNA from any part of our bodies contains our genetic code – the entire pattern of DNA – for the rest of the body, no matter where it comes from (e.g. hair, fingernail, blood)… it’s always the same. (xiii)
- Einstein firmly believed that the past and the future are intimately entwined as the stuff of the fourth dimension, a reality that he called space-time. “The distinction between past, present and future,” he said, ” is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” (13)
- Through the Divine Matrix we’re all connected in the most intimate way imaginable. (57)
- For our prayers to be answered, we must transcend the doubt that often accompanies the positive nature of our desire. (85)
- The root of our negative experiences may be reduced to one of the three universal fears (or their combination): abandonment, low self-worth, or lack of trust. (159)
Try to understand the point 4 above in light of famous Stotram of the Elephant King (in Srimad Bhagawatam) – Gajendra Moksha. The war between the elephant king and crocodile went on for 1000 years. After that the king left everything to God, and Lord Vishnu (mentioned as Supreme Brahman) appeared & granted him emancipation.
In just over 200 pages and 8 chapters, the author has covered various aspects such as – the big bang theory, cascade effect, connectedness, phantom effect, quantum eraser, Geneva experiments, holographic universe, butterfly effect, yugas system, string theory etc. and much more.
The book is a brilliant take on how science and spirituality merge.