Namaste to whole Osme family🙏
Today, I am sharing my English poem. I lessly write in English, I am like- dil to Hindi me hi hai 😊. But here is an English poem. Hope you like it and guide me from wrong way.
The Real You
Get up, Come on, Get up
Gather your potential
Collect all your beams
To go and lighten the
Inner spaces of yours
Be yourself, be that one
Which you are born to be.
Come on, Get up, Get up
Gather your potential
They are waiting for you
Milestones need to be crossed away
With closed eyes for moments
You’ll see, A drama is going on
there, But it’s only a drama
And, you are a destroyer
Because it is your creation.
That’s why my soul, my mind,
my dreams, wishes and all of me
Corporate with me, Struggle on
the mountains and trenches
To see beyond limit of thought
And, ‘That’ is eagerly waiting
To dissolve you in thyself
Who is ‘You’, The Real You.
Thank you for reading.
And, friends #TheWriteChoice challenge is active on Os.me where is a chance to get one of the best courses by Om Swami Ji. For all details, read latest editorial here.
So, pick up a pen from pocket or turn on your good looking😂 laptop and Start writing for #TheWriteChoice.
Best wishes and Thank you.
As expected, after watching Swami's YouTube video from this morning, I'm looking for some genius ideas about how to avoid checking anything on my phone when I wake up.
Did you build the discipline and managed to grow out of this habit?
I use my phone to set an alarm, so it's a dilemma.
Any tips or advice?:)
1. Turn off the phone before sleeping, and start using a different alarm
-> Gift yourself a nice digital alarm clock, with custom music, and see if you can put Swami ji's voice to wake yourself up 😀
2. Don't turn on the mobile phone some x hours after waking up.
Not that I do the above, but this is the plan I made for myself (sans the alarm, I can get up without one).
Happy New Year os.me fam! I wish that this year we all inch towards divinity a bit more and spread love to each other with warmest smiles on the planet! Now say- Cheeeeeeeeeeese😁🙏
I would like to know what is the most beautiful or the most daring thing you did the last year that makes you proud today!
For me, it was eliminating some unwanted people out of my life (unfortunately, I was stuck in such loop for years, and I take full responsibility of that) and I feel so independent and strong now! All Swamiji's grace 🌺🌺. It took me a lot of courage and a stern mind to do that. Surely, once you take a step towards the right direction, things just begin to fall into place and you learn a whole new meaning of happiness altogether which nurtures you like life. Now, tell me yours!
Jai Shri Hari!
I am sorry, but I am not known for modesty. So here is my 2021 summary:
- Against All Odds - Became a published author with my first book
- Back To School - Started my PhD Journey at Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode- resumed studies after 22 years. Its never too late to learn.
- Read 131 books - It was a blockbuster year in reading. Mostly thanks to audiobooks.
- Clocked 2200 kms of running/walking cycling on Strava.
- Mindfulness Meditation using the App from Black Lotus Technologies - 20-30 mins daily
- Mentoring - Got recognised as a Gem of a Mentor by Niti Ayog and was honoured to be the Regional Mentor of Change for Atal Innovation Mission program.
- Started learning Indian classical singing online from Shri Umesh Tarkaswar ji. It's been quite a learning to embrace such an important skill.
Looking forward to 2022 with lot more positivity!
I heard this question many years ago and suddenly remembered it. This is gonna be fun, and maybe a little sad, so:
If you could sit with anyone for 1 hour and that person can be anyone from the past, present or future, who would you choose?
Could be a parent, grandparent, an idol, God, a guru, a future person, someone who is no longer here, like Einstein or Mahatma Gandhi - Just about anyone!
Let's hear it😀
P.S: I feel that the answers won't vary much, as a lot of us would choose our Om Swami, so please feel free to answer as option 1 and option 2. I personally don't have an option 2, so feel free to pass too!
Option 1: Swamiji.
Option 2: Anyone I’ve hurt, knowingly or unknowingly.
What are the best online platforms for reading current affairs and daily news?
I am assuming this is for competitive exams. If that is so, it largely depends on the exam you are preparing for.
However some common sources are
1. Affairs Cloud - Most comprehensive source for daily current affairs.
Daily CA is free
Weekly, Monthly, Yearly are paid
(Apart from AffairsCloud daily CA, Free sources are not totally dependable as they discontinue their weekly /monthly magazines anytime) You can also find their apps on play store.
3. IndiaBix - Important source of daily CA quiz. (I've heard that other apps copy paste CA Quiz from this website)
(even if one is not preparing for UPSC, above mentioned channels are great sources for non-biased news.)
5. Tip - Focus more on Reading and Revising as its easy to forget CA. Try not to depend on YouTube channels for daily news. Instead focus on Retaining the news. Remember the exam will be in read and answer/ mark option format and not in spoken question - answer form. So it is better that aspirants read their daily news content.
6. Revise Daily, Weekly, Monthly
7. All the best 🙂