This is my first post, I ever thought my name (as a blog) would be written on this holy temple ‘os.me‘ site.
I am an ordinary software engineer cum YogaTherapist.
As a common man, I do empty my bank balance by the next day of salary receiving by paying Bills,EMIs and Loans but my soul always wants to do donation and contribute something to society.
Daan- as per our sanathana darma, we should serve 10% back to nature, want to know more about it then you could hear in holy words of our Swamji’s voice in this Shudh Daan link
you could read from the “The spirit of service“ Service expects nothing in return other than the well-being of the one we are serving.
Fortunately, Yoga came in to my life, my way of life changed,especially when Swamiji came in to our family our entire family relationships got transformed.
We might felt many times deficient with material wealth but we never scarcity of Spritual Wealth. Abundance of Happines, Peace,Health, Harmonial Relationships came in to our life with Yoga especially these are accelerated with Balck Lotus App. Among all Guru’s graces always be with us all the time in our hardships.
On this auspicious, ‘Purushotham Maas’ We (as a whole family) have taken “The Big Decision“ one or other way we should serve to society. But, we are not sure how?
I have a big dream I would like to be live only by 10% of income and 90% to donate ( ‘Meaning of Daan‘) to the society.
It is impossible for ordinary people like me. But, when we heard one of the SwamiJi’s discuourse (-Daan – You Get What You Give ) ‘Sub se bada daan – “Shabdonka Hota hi”‘ the biggest donation is to help some one,talking some good words and council someone.
We felt Swamiji heard our prayer -given opportunity to return to the nature in the form of teachings- We have taken a decision teaching Yoga to everyone.
The quotes from A prayer that Never Fails ‘At the end of every financial year, he donates all excess in his account ‘ or from blog ” Revenge” Swami Ji is given even the os.me earnings’ -These both are inspiration for us.
We also decided 90% of earnings on these sessions will be returned to ashram and remaining 10% used for expenses occurred for conducting yoga sessions.
As in swamiji post scripts on ‘ spirituality ‘Be Patient, Give before you take, give a lot more than you wish to take. Nature will reciprocate. It never fails.‘ and ‘Spiritual Wealth‘ –Here’s charity in a nutshell: Help whenever, wherever, however and whoever you can. With whatever you can sensibly spare.
We also want to give more as much as we can in the form of our expertise skills, Yoga Asanas teachings, Therapy & Healing techniques.
There are many people not able to afford time and money to take care of their Health. In fact, I would say there are many more people afford money and time but not have a guidance or idea to come out from their unhealthy life style.
There is giga bites of materials & videos are on Google Cloud for free. But, no one come forward to walk with you or any one takes the responsibility of changing your yoga way of life.
To experiment our body is not thing or object to get replaced when it get damaged, Yoga is a life which has to be done with at most respect and reverence under expertise.
We are here ready to serve you under our Guru’s grace.
If you would like to be healthy, Then Join the below Yoga Classes.
You would like help some one for their health problems- Then share this “YogaIsaWayofLife” blog and deposit good karma in your account.
Yoga & Therapy Classes
Yoga Fee 999-Per Month – Google Pay -8886454680
*Contribution/Donation back to Society 900
Meeting Code – Yoga
Every Sunday – 7AM TO 8AM.
Trainers – SrinathOM &/or Kiranmai – Both are Interanational Yoga Alliance Certified
SrinathOM-Yoga Qualification : 6yrs of Yoga Experience with IYA-RYT200 Certified,PGDiploma in Yoga,Theraputic Yoga Certified,Varmam Certified,Accupressure(Face Therapy & Auricular) Certified,Healing,Meru(spine)Chikitsa,Dorn (Spine) Therapy,Traditional Yoga RYT-500 Persuing,
Kids Yoga for Happy & Joy
Every Da y – 6PM – 6:30PM
Teaching by : Preetam Tej (Yoga Practitioner)
Yoga Fee 150- Per Month- Google Pay -8886454680
*Contribution/Donation back to Society 25rs