1. All-purpose flour
3. Cocoa powder
4. Baking powder
5. Baking soda
7. Espresso powder
9. Vegetable Oil
11. Vanilla extract
12. Boiling water
Simple steps for making delicious chocolate cake :
1. Prepare two cake pans by spraying with baking spray, buttering and lightly flouring.
2. Add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through the flour mixture until they combine well.
3. Add milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla to the flour mixture and mix together on medium flame until well combined. Reduce flame and carefully add boiling water to the cake until it is well combined.
4. Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared pans. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean.
5. Remove cake from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator, remove from the pan and cool completely. Frost with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
6. When it gets frozen, you can decorate it with your own ideas like by using cream, choco chips, gems, etc. and now you can serve it.
Hope you will like it ❤