After my series on Om Swami Archives, Fan Club Archives, Every book lover 1 and 2, and the 13th and 14th side-effect of meditation( I have not yet written the second part on the 14th side effect), I am now moving on to the next series ( don’t worry the earlier series are not over yet ) of My Fab Books where I have shared my favorite 10 books in no order. I am currently writing this intro after completing writing all the 10 parts of the series.
I wanted to make them in order from 1 to 10, but sorry I can’t compare them as they belong to different categories and have impacted different areas of my life. In the series I have talked very little about the book and its review, it was mostly about my experiences with these books and how they have made a change in my views of life.
Here are the names of the books:
- A million thoughts by Om Swami
- Awareness: The Key to Living in Balance by Osho
- Adiyogi – The Source of Yoga by Sadhguru
- Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: Special Edition: The Phoenix of Destiny by Elisabetta Dami
- Revolution in Education by Osho
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Falling in Love With Darkness: Overcoming the Fear of Darkness and Discovering Its Qualities of Rest, Relaxation, and Profound Peace by Osho
- The Shiva Trilogy by Amish
- If Truth Be Told by Om Swami
- P.S: Hope you enjoy reading them. Already read? Tell me below which ones are left from these.
P.S: All 10 posts are ready. I don’t want to spam the site with my posts so will upload them slowly-slowly.