Sahil is very much inspired by the blogs written by me, Sanghamitra and other writers. He wished to write some blogs to express his own thoughts. Sanghamitra just helped him in phrasing some of his feelings without disturbing the originality of his thoughts.
Namaste Swamiji. Love ya…
Hey guys, I am Sahil. I study in class 5. As you all know my father suffered from depression in September 2020, I cried a lot. I was praying god to bring back my old papa. That time Madhavi Aunty (who calls me neutrino 😉) introduced my papa to this beautiful os.me family. During his gradual recovery phase, papa introduced me and mummy about this family. I love the head of the family Swamiji and his smiling face. He is very funny. In fact, my laptop home screen has Swamiji’s smiling face. I feel energetic as soon as I open my laptop to attend various on-line classes. I like to watch Swamiji smile and sometimes laugh out of control in some of his videos which my mummy and papa watch. His laugh has infected me like Corona virus 😉.
As I am staying at home alone, my mummy drives me nuts (I learnt this phrase from Bright Side you tube channel). “Do this, do that” – are her favorite quotes. It is difficult to be the child of a creative mom 😉. There are lot of side effects. Her life revolves around four ‘C’s that are Colors, Crafts, Creativity and Cash 😉 (bank job). She makes me go for the first three ‘C’s. So, I do my on-line classes, home work, Keyboard practice, painting and lettering. Without beating around the bush (as my English teacher often says) let’s dive into my world of lettering along with my thoughts.
1. I am fortunate enough to have the best parents I could ever have imagined.
2. Though I am safe at home, I am not meant to stay at home. I want to go to school.
3. I still remember the day when the day-care facility was closed due to COVID, and my parents were worried about my staying, I trusted the magic of new beginning.
4. I was worried to stay alone at home, but then I thought about them who don’t have a ‘home’.
5. We can always start from what we have and where we are.
6. I was searching to find a favorite little something in everyday life to keep me going and I found lettering a good companion.
7. Don’t think that everything you do / create, will be perfect. You just need to enjoy the process.
8. Happiness does not need big occasions. One needs to find the road to happiness.
9. Wherever you go try to be there. Always try to enjoy the very moment.
10. Let all my dreams take flight with all your blessings. I love aero planes and aviation very much like my Mamu (Mama).
I will write more in next blogs. Thank you all. Namaste
To be continued….