Swamiji, love ya! You know how they wish good day in Australia? The typical Aussie style is ‘Gudday Mait’ (Good day Mate). As you lived in Sydney, you may be knowing. That is why I wrote this. I know that you love to play piano and I heard you playing a piece. I also like to play Keyboard and it is really a relaxing experience. Papa says almost all big Scientists had hobby of playing a musical instrument. My dream is to play your piano someday along with travelling Himachal Pradesh. Till then please listen the following piece (Nothing Gonna Change my Love for You by George Benson).
I am writing my second blog, because you were the cause of fighting between my Papa and Mummy. It was 29th May, 2021 and mummy was in Bank. Generally Papa calls Mummy to inform her that he safely reached office. But that day, when Papa called Mummy it was a blank from Mummy’s end. Papa tried several times without any response. Then he was worried and called me to enquire about Mummy. I told that she went to bank. At around 11:15 AM Mummy called back Papa and Papa started World War 3 with Mummy armed with German Pangers and V2 Rockets (Papa has extraordinary knowledge on World Wars) for not lifting the phone causing a lot of commotion 😉 . I came to know about this when both of them reached home.
The reason for Mummy’s not lifting the phone was os.me (Swamiji live with Raj Kumar Hirani). I have recently seen his movie ‘Munna Bhai MBBS’. Bhai ne bola karne ka toh karne ka! Papa ne toh Mummy ki wat laga di!. Anyway let me tell more. Mummy was reading Shalini Aunty’s blog and in a comment Hritvik Bhaiya wrote that Hirani Sir has arranged a live zoom session with Swamiji. Luckily, Mummy could make it and joined. A lot others missed or could not join including Shalini Aunty herself! I feel pity about her and Madhavi Aunty and all others who could not join.
Mummy’s statement was like dropping atomic bomb on Japan by the Americans with Papa surrendering instantly. Thank god all these were over before they came back home.
I want to tell you Swamiji, you were very funny this morning on live zoom class. You laughed like a kid. Aap ne hans hans ke sab ki wat laga di aur meri bhi. I tell ‘White lies’- I admit. Swamiji, you know, my first Hindi lesson on class 5 book is about Mulla Nasruddin. He is really very wise, funny and sabki wat lagate hain. I really love him and his wit. Even Papa and Mummy also like him. Following are some letterings done by me. If time permits please see them, I will be happy.
1. I try to learn something new every day.
2. If things are not working out, try to think differently.
3. If you feel happy doing something, you will generate more interest in doing it.
4. Always carry a smile on your face as an ornament. We do not know who may need it!
5. Home is not a place; it is a feeling and treasure of memories. Home is always the people who live in it and not the walls which make them.
6. With Swamiji’s blessings, I am sure I will make the rest of my life as the best of my life.
7. Travel makes us how tiny we are and how big the world is.
8. Always make way for happy thoughts with positive hopes.
9. Let’s take a lesson from the on going COVID Pandemic, that life is very uncertain. So, why waste it in fighting, taking revenge etc. Let’s live peacefully.
10. Face Samasya (Problems) as Tapasya (opportunity). After all, we grow when things are hard.
11. Your life is not only yours, because you never know who is following you (like Tom and Jerry 😊)
12. Pain is God’s signal to trust him and have faith in him.
In the end I would like to request all the uncles, aunties, bhaiyas and didis to please subscribe to my you tube channel “Sahil_keyboard” to encourage me in pursuing Keyboard.
Thank you and pranam to all.