How do you become self conscious in a way that helps you to improve yourself? These posts help you take self awareness to a deeper level. In ways, that you have not known yourself before. It could be about your self-esteem or sadness that is holding you. Some of the questions that you may end up answering yourself after contemplation:
- How do I remove feelings of annoyance and anger from my heart?
- Beneath low self-esteem is the underlying feeling of I-am-no-good, a subtle sense of shame. If you experience it then please know that someone has banked on your vulnerability and infused this feeling in you because it is impossible to feel shame on your own.What is the solution then?
- Why are some people sensitive towards the needs of others while many just couldn’t care less? What is it in a person that better equips them to have greater empathy?
- What kind of perspective will help me keep the lamp of love and warmth glowing in my heart? Irrespective of how people are.
- Why am I here? What is my purpose in life?
How do I know my purpose in life, how do I find it?
- How a change in habits and perspective can completely set you free.Here is a great video from the perspective of being self-conscious and self-aware by Tasha Eurich.
Become a member and gain access to exclusive contentMembership